ADD/ADHD in Children
• If your child exhibits at least eight of the following behaviors for at least a six-month period, consider an evaluation by a team of AD/HD professionals.
• Often fidgets with hands or feet or squirms in seat (in adolescents or adults) and may be limited to subjective feelings of restlessness.
• Has difficulty remaining in seat when asked to do so.
• Is easily distracted by extraneous stimuli.
• Often blurts out answers to questions before they have been completed.
• Has difficulty following through on instructions from others.
• Often shifts from one uncompleted activity to another.
• Has difficulty playing quietly.
• Often talks excessively.
• Often interrupts or intrudes on others.
• Often does not seem to listen to what is being said to him or her.
• Often loses things necessary for tasks or activities at school or at home.
• Often engages in physically dangerous activities without considering possible consequences.
Stay up to DateGet email updates of the latest events and news